– Warnock will not be signing, as we only offered him a six month deal, & he (& Villa!!) were looking for a longer more permanent deal.
– Anyone spotted Mohamed Diame yet in or around Ashburton Grove today? Just a matter of time methinks Latest:- Contract offer withdrawn and due to lack of interest from other clubs he is expected to stay until the Summer (but there are still 24hrs to go) Problem is if he leaves now we are in the shit because we wont have anytime to get a replacement. Some say he’s off to $pur$.
– Another name linked with us is, according to skysports is Shakhtar Donetsk’s Razvan Rat. The Ukranians deal runs out in the summer, so it’s a case of cashing in before he leaves before he leaves for nothing (like Green & Upson last season did)
– Don’t expect Carlton Cole is heading to Turkey, or anywhere else
– Aly Cissokho? No, I’ve never heard of the French player, currently playing for Valencia either, but he’s a name suddenly being linked with us this evening
– We’re going to sign Paul Robinson from Blackburn Rovers, with Stephen Henderson. Part exchange & probably a bit of cash involved. According to the daily mail.
Also just read we’re about to sign (Slovakian) goalkeeper Dusan Kuciak